Every Student, Every Day
Friday, February 5
As a campus, our PTA and I decided not to have a formal "party day" on Feb 12 . Instead, students will exchange valentines in each classroom and teachers will have time for them to open and enjoy them.
Please do not send or drop off cupcakes, cookies or other class snacks on this day. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask at the Hosp email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Upcoming Dates & Events
- Feb 12 - Student Valentines Exchange
- Feb 15 - No School for Students (Staff Development Day)
- Feb 16 - 5th Grade Tour of Pearson Middle School
- Feb 17 - PTA Spirit Night at Spring Creek BBQ - Save the Date!!
- Feb 19 - PTA Diverse Abilities Day
- Feb 26 - Good Morning, Hosp at 8am
- Mar 4 - 4th Grade Field Trip to Elm Fork Education Center
- Mar 7 thru 11 - Spring Break (No School)
Yearbooks - Don't Miss Out!
Orders will be accepted until Spring Break and extras will not be available this year - so don't miss out!
Frisco ISD Art Show Was a Big Hit!
Congratulations to 1st Grade for Their Terrific Performance!
WatchDOG Spots Still Available
Click here to sign-up for your date.
Click here to complete your free background check.
Fun with the PTA & Walk to School Day
Parenting in the Age of Social Media - Feb 13
Support Hosp at Spirit Night on Feb 17
Check out their menu here.