Miller Knows Best
Civil War news for November 13, 2012
Causes of the Civil War
- Missouri Compromise 1820
- Compromise of 1850 and Fugitive Slave Law
- Kansas-Nebraska Act
- Dred Scott Decision
- John Brown Raid on Harper's Ferry
- Lincoln-Douglas Debates and the Election of 1860
- Uncle Tom's Cabin
Taken after a days work hal.state.mi.us
Union v. Confederate States
Soldiers go head to head to fight for what they believe is right! soldierstudies.org
Not much to do when they are not fighting battles old-picture.com
- Describe your cause and why it help lead to the Civil War.
- Make sure to include facts in bullet format. Include where you got your information!
- Have at least 3 pictures including an explanation and citation.