Principal's Corner #10
November 4, 2019
COUGAR STAFF SHOUT OUTS
- To Ken Martinez, a snow day for us means a day of plowing for you! Thank you for getting out there to clear the snow off...our campus is not easy.
From Erin Wehrle
- To Alison Berner for offering professional development opportunities to staff! We all appreciate the time and opportunity to grow professionally.
- To Ken Martinez for spending hours helping make sure our grounds are clear of ice and snow. It's a hard job, but you do it with a smile. Thank you.
- To Joan Salinger for being you! You had to take on a lot of extra tasks last week and you did it with grace. I REALLY appreciate you.
- To Sarah Hammershaimb for working double time to prepare for the book fair. I appreciate you.
- To Dawn Thompson for helping organize and coordinate our service project. I appreciate your communication with our community and PTO.
- To Lois Vaughan for supporting our teachers with IRLA. I am grateful you are here.
- To Shana Eilers, you handled what could have been a hard conversation with a family very well. You listened to the parents and were quick to offer solutions. Nice work!
- To Gretchen Wilkinson for always having a smile on your face. The cafe can be a crazy place, but you make it welcoming and fun. THANK YOU!
From Katie Johnson
As you enter into conference week, I want you to enjoy the time with families. Celebrate our students, their children. What do they do well? What do they need to work on? How are they connecting with others? How are they learning? How are they engaged?
- Monday, November 4 - Friday, November 8: CONFERENCE WEEK
- Thursday, November 7: Late Night, PTO Dinner Provided
- Monday, November 11: Veteran's Day Assembly, AM Assembly Schedule
- Tuesday, November 12 & 13: Sungate (3rd/5th Grade only)
- Tuesday, November 12: Katie Out (ADCO)
- Wednesday, November 13: Staff Meeting (District Leadership presents Future Forward)
- Thursday, November 14: 1:45 & 6:30, 3rd Grade Program
- Friday, November 15: Katie and Alison Out, EPC
- Monday, November 18: SpEd Collaboration Day (Watch for more information)
- Friday, November 22: Katie Out, UIP Workshop