Carlow EXPO 2013
Your Invitation to be a part of Carlow Expo 2013
Are you looking to meet other businesses?
Businesses from all over County Carlow are invited to exhibit at one of the regions largest tradeshows, Carlow Business EXPO, taking place on Wednesday, 26th June in IT Carlow from 9.00 – 5.00 pm. The one day trade show will showcase County Carlow’s business community and is expected to attract a large diverse audience.
The EXPO, organised by Co Carlow Chamber, with support from media Partner, ….., will provide an affordable platform for businesses to meet new prospects, generate leads and new customers, network and learn about new products and services.
In addition to the EXPO visitors and exhibitors will have the opportunity to attend free business talks. The Expo is free of charge to visitors and there will be a live radio broadcast from the EXPO with a number of free giveaways on the day.
Exhibitors who book before Friday, 14th May can avail of early bird rates on exhibition space and will be entered into an exclusive draw to win €… of advertising with …..
Carlow EXPO, IT Carlow
Wednesday, June 26th 2013 at 9am-6pm
Benefits of Exhibiting
With 80 stands available, the Co Carlow Business EXPO will bring many benefits to exhibitors:
- National & local promotion of Co Carlow Business EXPO
- 5,000 Invitations issued to businesses across the Region
- 5,000 Invitations issued to the general public
- Exposure to a diverse business audience from all over the Region
- Low cost marketing/promotional initiative to profile your business
- Exhibiting is an excellent way to recruit new customers
- Generate leads that are far more effective than cold calling
- See a return of investment and support our local business community
- Professional platform from which to showcase your products & services
- Listing on Co Chamber, Carlow Local Authority, IT Carlow & Carlow County Enterprise Board websites
- Early Bird Booking Discounts for all stand sizes
- FREE Teas/Coffees all day in the EXPO Centre