Kailey Rivera & Chandler Peck
Question #11: If you played your favorite song continuously for a whole year, how many times would it play?
Song: Our Song By Taylor swift
1. Find how many seconds are in the song.
2. Find out how many seconds are in one day.
3. Then to find out how many times the song will play in one day you divide the number of seconds in a day by the number of seconds in the song which equals the number of plays in one day.
4. To find out how many times the song will play in one year you multiply plays in a day times days in a year which equals the plays per year.
Prediction: 300,00 plays in a year
- How many seconds are in "Our Song" by Taylor swift. (iTunes.com)
- After we calculated how many seconds are in a day we checked to make sure it was correct (http://rapidtables.com/calc/time/seconds-in-day.htm)