Lumonol (LumUltra) Review - Read!
Is Lumonol the Limitless pill we've always dreamed of?
A Look at Lumonol - now LumUltra
What Is Lumonol?
Produced by the endlessly busy bees at Avanse, Lumonol is a supplement which gives your memory and cognition a major boost. Lumonol is able to give your brain some serious ‘upgrades’ when it comes to memory, thinking speed, focus as well as keeping your anxiety levels at a comfortable low. You will not be troubled by bad thoughts and scattered concentration when you pop this pill. An added plus, it is entirely non-addictive, so you will not be developing a nasty habit nor will you be suffering from troublesome side effects.
If you get yourself some Lumonol, you will notice certain improvements in your senses. Specifically, you will have an added keenness in your sight, touch, and hearing. The reason why you experience these incredible improvements is that the supplement makes your neurotransmitters function more efficiently. These same transmitters tend to dim in their performance as you get older, suffer great stress or get some nasty disease. In order to tackle specific problems more directly, you can get Lumonol is several different blends. They are branded as Focus, Energy, and Memory. As such you can choose which one appeals most to you, depending on which part of your brain is not performing as well as you would like.
The only place you can buy genuine Lumonol is directly from the manufacturer. They sell the product in the form of a number of different packages. Firstly, they have a “Brain Boosting Trial” in which they send you one bottle with a $79.98 price tag, but you can get a reduction to $57.97 is you buy it straight from their website. If you are satisfied with the trial, you can purchase the next step up which is the “Voyager Pack.” This comes with three bottles, and if you really really like it, you can get the “Explorer” pack which comes with six bottles. No matter which one you choose to buy, you are given a 90-day guarantee. They guarantee you that their transactions are secure and that their product is sound, reliable and of the highest quality.
What Are The Ingredients in Lumonol or LumUltra?
Quite a few nootropics manufacturers will try and keep the ingredients in their products a secret, at the very least they try and make it a little obscure. Any discerning consumer has a right to know what is in the product, what those ingredients do and how they do their described job. Lumonol goes out of its way to give you all of the information you need so that when you make a purchase, you know exactly what it is that you are buying. But it can never hurt for you to take the time to find out about each of the ingredients with your own research before you buy. Always be informed before you pay.
The “Memory Blend” of Lumonol comes packing the following ingredients.
- Noopept – This is the most fundamental ingredient in the entire mix. It has a long history of helping out those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease as well as those suffering from other degenerative diseases. It helps by boosting the function of the AMPA and NMDA receptors which manage the process of learning which sadly degrades when suffering from degenerative diseases.
- Gingko Biloba – This is a chemical which strips out the waste products and toxins which build up in your body. It is known for enhancing your blood flow and perking up your mood. This happens because it blocks the production of MAO which prevents the happy hormone dopamine from being released.
- Panax Ginseng – This makes your memory better by giving over twenty different types of glands a boost in function.
- CDP Choline – This is one one of the most basic tools your neurotransmitters use to function. We normally get this vital nutrient from the foods we eat, but our modern diet seems to be sadly lacking in this necessary component.
The “Focus Blend” contains the following ingredients:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – This is a molecule which has the ability to jump the barrier between your bloodstream and your brain. Once over the threshold, it combines with the molecule choline, creating acetylcholine, a vital neurotransmitter.
- L-Tyrosine – This acts as a complementary ingredient to all of the others, Its purpose is to stimulate further production of neurotransmitters. Another effect is that it brings down the levels of stress chemicals, allowing you to feel much more relaxed and focused as you go about your day.
- Phosphatidylserine – This nootropic chemical is known for its focus increasing power. You will feel so much more on the ball as the rate your brain processes glucose goes through the roof. Glucose provides the energy your brain uses to think, so the faster it can burn its fuel, the higher its performance will be.
The “Energy Blend” contains the following ingredients:
- Guarana – This is a natural source of caffeine and other chemicals which acts as a general stimulant which increases your alertness and feeling of confidence.
- Hordenine – This chemical is designed to create a boost in your dopamine levels by stopping MAO being released, which is the substance that breaks down dopamine. Dopamine keeps your mood high and leaves you feeling ready to roll.
- Picamilon – This chemical induces a sense of calm, but also keeps you alert at the same time. It functions by making the blood-brain transfer more efficient allowing for the other ingredients to flow through with ease.
- Vitamin B12 – This is a general fatigue fighting vitamin which boosts your energy levels and also stops you from succumbing to neurotoxicity and the subsequent foggy head feeling.
Noopept in Action
Noopept works in three different ways to affect the human brain in ways that improve memory and reasoning power with no known side effects. First, it affects two brain receptors known in biology circles as NMDA and AMPA, both of which are long established factors in the human learning process. Second, it influences the nerve growth factor and brain neurotrophic factor, both of which are essential elements in the continued health and vitality of the neurons that make up the human brain. Finally, the drug increases the amount of acetylcholine in the brain, the neurotransmitters that help human beings learn and retain memories.
Other ingredients in the supplement are also intended to play well with other supplements. However, two chemicals the supplement pairs well with are guarana and alpha GPC. Guarana, in particular works well with noopept, as it potentiates noopept and makes it even more effective at enhancing the human capacity for memory, be it complicated on the job instructions or the basics of a brand new language.
In addition to 15 mg of noopept, each supplement also contains 250 mcg of vitamin B12, an essential vitamin for energy production that also supports a healthy nervous system. Additionally, each capsule has 515 mg of the supplements “focus blend” a mix of phosphatidylserine, acetyl L-carnitine, L-tyrosine and of course a core of noopept. The supplement’s “energy blend” contains 430 mg of a combination of panax ginseng, hordenine and guarana. Finally, perhaps most importantly, the “memory blend” element of the supplement contains 170 mg of ginkgo biloba and alpha GPC. Mixed together with rice flour and veggie capsules to hold it all in one place, Lumonol certain has all the elements of a state of the art supplement.
The noopept alone is a revolutionary element of this supplement, and stacking it with other ingredients may be the first truly limitless supplement on the market. Though the supplement is still new, emerging towards the beginning of 2016 but based on much earlier research from scientists from across the planet, many users are reporting ever more cumulative effects in their mental prowess, from concentration to motivation to reasoning power, but especially to memory. Indeed, according to the supplement’s website, Lumonol is ideally consumed before moments where successfully memorising or recalling a specific memory is most important to the user, be it a difficult examine, a long coding session or open heart surgery.
How To Take Lumonol
Does Lumonol Help With Dementia?
The first extra is called Huperzine. This chemical was originally derived from a herb grown in China, but was later discovered by modern science to have memory preserving properties, especially in older people. This happens because it causes more acetylcholine to be released into the brain, thus keeping your thinking fast and sharp. Furthermore, it includes CDP Choline, which is one of the most powerful known chemicals used to treat age-related memory loss. If you are getting on in years and are feeling some of your youthful vigour fading, Lumonol could be the key to living out your golden years in good mental health.
Is It Safe and Effective for Children?
This is an adaptogen which is designed to prevent stress damage on the body. It has been shown to improve attention span and concentration levels. Then L-theanine which is designed to let your child chill out without them losing their sharpness. This has proven effective at preventing children from becoming distracted and disrupting the class. Then there is inositol which is designed to enhance the transfer of nutrients between cell membranes in order to make thinking more efficient. It has been shown to be highly effective in helping children with OCD.