Thanks for attending the Resource to Resilience Fair
We had a wonderful time yesterday at the Resource to Resilience Education Fair and we couldn't have pulled it off without fantastic supporters like you. Thank you for hosting resource tables, connecting with community members, networking with like-minded individuals and helping youth live happy, healthy lives.
Organizations represented include:
- Boy's & Girl's Clubs of Southwest Washington
- Central Vancouver Coalition
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library
- FYSPRT (Family Youth System Partner Round Table)
- Homeless Outreach & Foster Care Services at Vancouver Public Schools
- Janus Youth Program
- Lifeline Connections
- Lutheran Community Services NW
- Molina Health Care, Southwest Washington Community Engagement
- Police Activities League of Southwest Washington
- Prevent Coalition
- Sea Mar Community Services NW
- SMART team
- Teen Talk
- Triple Point & Children's Home Society
- Vancouver Housing Authority
- Vancouver Public Schools Student Success
- Washington Youth Academy
- Youth Mobile Crisis
- YWCA Sexual Assault Program
We hope you left having met someone new, learned something, and are to promote resilience within your networks. We're grateful for you and looking forward to partnering once again.
If you provided your email to us, we'll include you in our once-a-month newsletter to share our latest research, resources, news and opportunities to connect. If you'd like to opt-out of these communications, use the "Unsubscribe from emails by Prevent Coalition" link at the bottom of this email, or if you're viewing in a browser use the links to the right of the screen.
Peace to you,
Christopher @ Prevent
Mark Your Calendar
Prevent Coalition events:
October 15th from 3:30-5 pm
New members may drop in between 2:30-3:30 for an overview
ESD 112 Columbia Room
2500 NE 65th Ave., Vancouver, WA 98661
October 26th from 10-2pm.
Take the pledge to lock your meds: www.bit.ly/LocksSaveLives
Winter Quarterly Coalition Event <-- You just attended the Fall Quarterly Coalition Event
January 15th from 3:30-5pm
ESD 112 Conference Center
Topic & Theme To Be Determined
Click for full calendar of coalition and community events.
Connection is the Best Prevention
Our mission is connecting and supporting communities to build resilience and prevent youth substance use. We envision a healthy, thriving community free of substance abuse.