For those who have transferred from one location to another
Which roundtable am I going to be represented in?
You will be represented in both your home and host country roundtables for the performance period you were in each location. You will be represented by your home country coach in your home country roundtable and by your host country coach in your host country roundtable.
Both coaches can attend each of your roundtables if they would like to however this is optional and only so that the non-local coach can get a holistic view of your performance over the full year. If you will be having both of your coaches represent you in each roundtable please let your HC contacts in each location know.
How will my overall rating be decided if I am represented in two roundtables?
You will be given a rating from each country based on your performance against peers in each location for the time you were there meaning that you will receive an overall rating for both competency and contribution in both your home and host location. Your home and host country HC contacts will then liaise to agree your final competency and contribution rating along with rationale for the decision.
How will my bonus and salary be decided upon?
- Bonus: Any bonus amount for the time you were in your home location will be based on the rating you receive in your home country roundtable. It will be prorated for the time you were there and subject to their local terms and conditions. Any bonus amount for the time you have been in your host location will be based on the rating you receive in your host country roundtable. It will be prorated for the time you have been there and subject to their local terms and conditions. The actual bonus payment will be made by your host location in line with their local payment terms and conditions.
- Salary: Any salary increase received will be paid by your host location in line with their local terms and conditions. It will be based on the final overall rating you receive from the combination of both your home and host country roundtables.
What do I need to do to ensure the process runs smoothly for me?
You need to prepare for the 2014 year-end process the same way you usually would (and for more information on that please contact local HC) however as you will have two coaches you should also:
- Ensure that each coach has all the information they need in order to represent you for the respective performance period you were in that location
- Ensure that each coach is aware that they are representing you in the relevant roundtable
- Ensure that both of your coaches are in contact with each other for any questions they may have
Which HC department should I talk to about my the performance management process?
You should check in with both your home and host location HC contacts if you have any unanswered questions around performance management.