Fusion Foundations Training: Part 4
Product Training & Preferred Customer Program
Our Products and Our Customers
In this section, we are going to focus on our amazing products and our unparalleled Preferred Customer program!
The best way to start familiarizing yourself with the products is by reviewing them on your website and looking through the product guide that comes with your business kit. Also, make sure you look through all of the products in your business kit - open them and start using them so you can become a product of the product and speak to them to your potential customers and business partners!
The Doctors Regimen based philosophy is that it takes the right ingredients, in the right formulations, in the right order, at the right time using Multi-Med Therapy in order to truly transform the skin. We focus on treating the full face with an entire regimen due to the fact that 'spot treating' is ineffective. Our regimens are easy to use and provide real results that have been seen via clinical studies and before/after photos. Our products meet all FDA standards and come with a full 60-day, empty bottle money back satisfaction guarantee!
Remember - DO NOT get overwhelmed!!! You do not have to be a product expert to see success with R+F! There are so many resources to help you - the Solution Tool on your website will give your potential customers a personalized recommendation, our team Facebook pages are a great place to ask general questions, the RF connection website answers a lot of commonly asked questions, and the nurse line is available via email and phone to answer specific questions! You will find links to all of these at the bottom of this message.
Grab a pen and paper and prepare to get some great Product Training by clicking on the link here: http://fccdl.in/Avs9qjb2B.
Our signature regimen - used to treat the appearance of fine lines, large pores and loss of firmness, Redefine is a very moisturizing line when used as a regimen. As we age, we lose volume in our skin. These ingredients will help to plump the skin back up!
• Daily cleansing mask – dimethicone (silicone beads) that are perfectly
round so they will never cut your skin. Super gentle, but an incredible
exfoliant. This is a fast, 2-minute cleansing mask. On damp skin, it can be used as an exfoliating cleanser. On dry skin, it is used as a cleansing mask.
• Pore Minimizing Toner – refines skin texture to minimize the appearance of pores and provides PH balance to the skin while prepping for next step
• Overnight Restorative Cream – hyaluronic acid binds water to your skin to prevent moisture loss during sleep. Vitamins A, C and E are very reparative and fight against free radical damage. The time-release factor of this product is great because your skin repairs itself all night long while you sleep!
• Triple Defense Treatment with SPF 30 – packed with peptides and optical brighteners to minimize the appearance of flaws in the skin. Also has the dimethicone and hyaluronic acid to provide moisturization.
REDEFINE MACRO EXFOLIATOR – for weekly exfoliation.
• Micro-dermabrasion in your home! This thing is a game changer. Powerful, physical exfoliant that leaves your skin smooth, luminous and radiant. The Macro-E sweeps away a week's worth of dulling dead skin cells in five minutes. Skin looks smoother, healthier-looking and luminous. You will feel the difference in your skin after only one use.
REDEFINE AMP MD ROLLER – to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and combat loss of firmness.
• 200 medical grade micro needles to gently roll over skin, opening up your pores to absorb the night renewing treatment serum, which is packed with retinol and powerful peptides. Reducing the appearance of wrinkles and loss of firmness in just a few treatments. AMAZING.
To treat brown spots, sun damage and dullness. This cleans the slate, clears and brightens the skin. Steps include:
• Deep exfoliating wash – polyethylene (super small) beads to gently exfoliate/smooth texture and prepare skin
• Intensive Brightening Toner - contains kojic acid, antioxidants, licorice and salicylic acid to brighten, fade discoloration and exfoliate for a radiant complexion
* Dual Active Brightening Complex - uses Vitamin C and Retinol to enhance brightening of the skin while diminishing the look of fine lines and wrinkles
• .Broad spectrum SPF 50 – licorice and mulberry to help brighten skin and spf to protect your skin all day
Reverse also offers the Skin Lightening Accelerator Pack to be used for stubborn dark marks and melasma. The accelerator pack features two highly effective formulas featuring 2% hydroquinone that serves to treat persistent discoloration.
To treat sensitive, irritated skin and facial redness that impacts 50% of the population. Common examples include eczema, rosacea, and psoriasis.
• Gentle cream wash - sulfate free gentle cream wash that calms and hydrates the skin
• Sensitive skin treatment – contains RF exclusive peptide technology and FDA recognized skin protectants to relieve dryness and reduce irritation
• Moisture replenishing cream – contains RF exclusive cold fission technology to replenish skins natural moisturizing qualities without emulsifiers.
• Mineral sunscreen with spf 30 – 100% mineral based sunscreen that contains no fragrance or dyes to keep skins surface cool and minimize redness. Very calming and soothing.
To treat acne and post acne marks including clogged pores, blemishes and blackheads. 85% of people experience acne. It cannot be cured, but it can be managed. UNBLEMISH is a less drying acne line for adult skin. It also has anti-aging properties, where as Proactiv does not.
• Sulfur wash – 3% sulfur medicated cleanser to unclog pores and reduce redness and irritation
• Clarifying toner – alcohol free with mild AHA’s (alphahydroxy acids) to cal redness OR Spot fading toner –alcohol free and has 2% hydroquinone and salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells and lighten dark spots and acne scars
• Dual intensive acne treatment – 5% Benzoyl Peroxide is on one side and all other ingredients on other side, so it’s much more effective at reducing bacteria
• Oil control lotion with spf 20 – keeps you dry and protected all day
Preferred Customer Program: PC Perks
You want to make sure you enroll all of your customers as Preferred Customers! Think of our preferred customer program as similar to a Costco membership - your customers pay a one-time fee of $19.95 and in return get 10% off all products for the rest of their life and free shipping once per month. This also enrolls them in our incredibly flexible auto replenishment program. This is not your mothers' auto-ship where products will be piled up in their garage!
Our replenishment program works like this....their product will be scheduled to automatically ship to them every 60 days. They will receive an email from our corporate team 7-10 business days before the shipment to remind them that it is coming. At that point, our customers can either 1) do nothing and get the product as scheduled, 2) go into their account and change their order to try new products or only order certain steps of their regimen if they don't need the full regimen, 3) delay their account by either 30 or 60 days if they aren't ready for anything at all (and...technically they can do this as many times as they'd like so even if they only want to order once/year, it's still worth it to enroll them as a PC!).
Our program is extremely flexible and considered to be one of the best in the business!
As a best practice, you can manage your customers accounts for them as well. I make it a point to follow up with all of my customers via phone call, text, or email, one week prior to their replenishment order shipping to make sure that they are ready for more product and offer my assistance in making changes or edits to their order.
It is important to make sure your customers know you are signing them up for an auto replenishment program...so they aren't caught off guard. Here is some good language you can use when discussing the PC perks program with new customers:
"I'd love to enroll you in our PC perks program as we place your initial order. As a preferred customer, you will get 10% off every order and free shipping! There is a one-time fee of $19.95 but you will save more than this in your first order alone. Trust me, you want to take advantage of this! It will also enroll you in our replenishment program. It's designed to replace your products every 60 days, but is incredibly flexible - you have the option to change what you are ordering or even delay your order at anytime. As your consultant, my commitment to you is to make sure that you never get any products that you don't want or aren't ready for, so I will follow up with you prior to any additional purchases to make sure you want them and can help manage your account. I'm really excited for you to fall in love with your products...and remember, there is a 60 day money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose."
Here's to getting new PCs and growing your business and paycheck!
R+F Contact Information (Nurse Mary & RF Connection Microsite, PC Perks Hotline, etc.)
For questions related to a recent order, contact a Customer Service Representative at email@example.com or 415.273.8000. Customer Service is available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PDT.
For product questions, visit the RF Connection micro-site for answers to the most frequently asked questions about products, usage and more … no wait necessary. If your questions aren’t answered there, contact the RF Connection at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.273.8000. The RF Connection is available Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PDT.
For Preferred Customers, please contact the PC Perks Hotline for any questions regarding your PC Perks orders and Preferred Customer account at email@example.com or 1-877-PERKSRF. The PC Perks Hotline is available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PDT.
For members of the press requesting a press kit or other media inquiries, please contact Mimi Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.373.6717. Please note that all non-PR related inquiries will be forwarded on to Sales Support, and you may expedite response time by reaching out to Sales Support directly at SalesSupport@rodanandfields.com.
For Sales Support questions and all other inquiries, please contact Sales Support at SalesSupport@rodanandfields.com or 415.273.8000. Sales Support is available Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PDT.
For the RF Mall questions, contact the RF Mall Support here or at 888.271.1885. The RF Mall Support is available during business hours Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PDT, and Saturday 6:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. PDT.
You can also write or fax us at:
60 Spear Street, Suite 600
San Francisco, CA 94105
Fax number: 415.273.8036
© 2015 R+F