The Bobby's Run School Bulletin
Friday, September 24, 2021
It's hard to believe that we've completed our second full week of school and October is just around the corner. The students have done an outstanding job falling into the daily routines and adjusting to the unexpected changes (outside lunch vs. inside lunch, etc.). Our morning drop off has improved as we've all become accustomed to that routine as well. Please continue to complete the AUXS screening form each morning prior to 7:30am. We will continue to make modifications to our procedures as needed.
Our virtual Meet Your Teacher Night was a huge success and we hope that you were able to join us. Please know that we're here to help our BRS students have the best school experience possible. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
We continue to look forward to a positive and productive 2021-2022 school year.
School picture day is scheduled for next week, Wednesday, September, 29th. Flyers were sent home earlier this week and another will be sent home on Monday, September 27th. We will also send a reminder through Blackboard Connect.
Week of Respect
The Week of Respect kicks off on Monday, October 4th. Mrs. Paolin has planned spirit days for your student's participation. The spirit day activities are listed below:
Monday, October 4th - Let RESPECT shine
- Celebrate the kick-off by wearing your brightest and shiniest neon or sparkly outfit.
Tuesday, October 5th - Mix it Up Day
- Wear mismatched clothing, socks, or shoes to celebrate the ways we are different, unique and creative. The message of the day is about respecting and embracing our differences.
Wednesday, October 6th - SELF RESPECT
- Love yourself! This day is all about Self Respect. We treat ourselves well by exercising, eating nutritious foods, learning coping skills and managing stress.
Thursday, October 7th - Go for the Gold and Blue Day
- Wear school colors to celebrate our community and remember to follow the golden rule.
Remember you are a STAR (Stay safe, Take responsibility, Always be kind, and Respect everyone).
Friday, October 8th - Teacher In-Service
Covid-19 Reminders and Updates
- As a reminder, please complete the AUXS screening form each morning prior to 7:30 am. Please make sure you're using the updated version 2 AUXS app for 2021-2022.
- Please keep your child home if they are sick, and notify Mrs. Barbieri as to why they are absent. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure Genesis is updated if there were any changes to contact information.
- Please notify if your child or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid-19.
- If your child or anyone in your home is being tested, keep your child home until the results are back.
- Fever or chills
- Nasal congestion or runny nose
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle or body aches
- Poor appetite or poor feeding, especially in babies under one year old