Your Weekly Update from Johnson Elementary School
This week we were lucky enough to have Eujin Kim Neilan from uni-T come visit our students and share insight on being an illustrator. The kids were able to hear about her illustration process and then were able to create dragons as she guided them through the process. Her presentation was based on the book Imagine A Dragon, which she illustrated, and it features different types of dragons from around the world. She talked about the three I's of illustration which were imagination, inspiration and information. Ask your child to tell you more about what this special event.
Pictures are on their way!
Our picture retake day is scheduled for Friday, October 27th.
If you have any questions about your (late orders; missing orders, refunds etc.) should contact our dedicated Lifeguards:
1-800-632-2323 ext "0"
By US Mail:
Coffee Pond Productions, Inc.
3 Speen Street, Suite 200
Framingham, MA 01701
One special note - some parents order a digital sharing file (and no prints)…in those instances, their photograph has been e-mailed to the address provided by the parents. Again, if those parents have any questions, let them know that our Customer Care department would be happy to assist them.
Things You Need to Know!!
The PTO is generously making our Johnson School Directory. We are still missing some families and would love to have everyone included. Please scan the QR code and get your family signed up!
As the weather begins to fluctuate please make sure your child is prepared for multiple temperatures, layering is key! Please send your child to school with a snack and water bottle daily. We have water filling stations throughout the building so that students can fill their water bottles.
If your child has a change in dismissal plans please update Pick Up Patrol by 2:00 pm. If there is a change after 2:00, please call the front office.
Band will begin Thursday, October 26th! Here is a link with information on NPS Lessons/music! It's not too late to signup!!
- October 9 (Monday) No School- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- October 10th- Open PTO Meeting 7:00pm in the Johnson School Library
- October 15th (Sunday)2:00-5:00 pm Pumpkinfest at Tilly's Bacon Street Farm to support our PTO- details to follow
- October 21 (Saturday) Fall Fun Fair 12:00-3:00
- Title I: Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990Title II
- Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990Title VI
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964Title IX
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972
- MGL, Ch.76, Section 5: Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 76, Section 5