Info about this catastrophic event
Positive and Negative Impacts
Guaranteed to be Destructive and Hot
Five Things You Should Do To Not Die
2 - Do not use lighters in forests, unless you are making smores.
3 - In case of a wildfire, call firemen. THEY do this as a profession ( Don't go extinguishing fires by yourself. )
4 - Don't smoke in the forest, and if you do, don't throw it into the bushes.
5 - Do not go into the forest. It's safe at home, unless you live by a forest.
If you follow these steps, you won't die!
- They are very hot
- They can kill you
- They happen in forests
- They are not safe
- These are obvious facts
- They kill around 339,000 people a year
- I am not lying
- In the US, along 100,000 wildfires happen every year, clearing 4 to 5 million acres of forest.
- Most wildfires happen in the US (and Canada).
- We (and Canada) are the most common country to have wildfires.
- Wildfires can only really happen in forested areas where someone set a forest on fire. ( or lightning, so radio stations in the forest are dangerous)