Septmeber doTERRA Newsletter
Class Schedule for September
- September 10 @ 7pm - Essential Oils 101 Into to Essential Oils
- September 19 @ 10am - Essential Oils 101 Into to Essential Oils
- September 27 @ 7pm - Essential Oils 102 Mixing and Recipes
All classes will be held at
3607 Chance Rd
Greensboro NC, 27410
Contact Rebecca Stainback for details email@example.com
Host a Class!
Cooking with Essential Oils
You will need:
- 120 g pumpkin (steamed) to make puree (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (or plain flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 drop dōTERRA Rosemary essential oil (use a toothpick or drop onto a teaspoon and shake off)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil, or as needed
- 50 g Blue Cheese or Goats Cheese (or your favourite cheese to serve)
- Handful of crushed walnuts to serve
- Steam pumpkin until soft and then mash into puree.
- Mix pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs and rosemary essential oil together in a bowl until smooth.
- Whisk coconut flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
- Stir pumpkin mixture and flour mixture together in a pourable container until well incorporated. Allow batter to sit for 3 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over low heat. Pour silver dollar-sized circles of batter into the hot oil. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with your favourite cheese and crushed walnuts and enjoy
Homemade Hand Sanitizer
Aloe Vera Gel
6 tablespoons water
8-10 drops On Guard Protective Blend
Small Silicone Squeeze Container
Pour the water and OnGuard in to the container.
Add enough Aloe to fill the container
Shake and Enjoy!