Masterful Letter Of The Month
The Easiest way to become a master a month
Game of the month: Tom Clancy's The Division
This month I have chosen to give tips and tricks on "The Division". The game released on March 8th 2016. I have been looking forward to it since its first announcement at E3 a few years back. So far I have sunk 56 hours game play in to it and am loving it. There have not been very many shooters out lately I have been overly hyped for (I am not a big CoD fan) so I am extremely happy with how much fun I am having with "The Division"
What is "The Division" you might ask?
The game is set in well current/ just after apocalypse environment New York. A terrorist cell has weaponized smallpocks, infected dollar bills with the virus and circulated them out on black Friday. The character you play as is an agent for "The Division" a secret government organization activated only as a last resort in crisis situations. Your job as an agent is to help aid what remains of law enforcement in taking back New York.
Top Tips of the month
- For those just starting out, finish the first security mission and buy the upgrade that gives you 10% bonus EXP right away
- While leveling do not sell your extra gear deconstruct it for materials to use when you hit level 30 to craft high end gear
- You can slide down ladders, and ropes by holding the sprint button
- An exclamation point will show up if you try to jump from to high and will take fall damage
- Named enemies, will now drop better loot in challenge mode than in Hard mode
- Named NPCs will no longer respawn after being killed in the Open World. This will prevent Situations where players were able to kill the same named NPC over and over again
- Players are now able to fast travel to Dark Zone checkpoints, but only when coming from outside the darkzone
- Players can now heal other neutral players in the Dark Zone by using First Aid and Support Station skills.
The full patch notes can be found at: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1416386-The-division-%96-patch-notes-1-0-2
Streamer of the month:
His twitch profile can be found at: https://www.twitch.tv/summit1g
Sony Announces their plans for Virtual Reality
So far Sony has been tight lipped about games that will be released for the VR but they have stated that more than 250 have signed up to develop VR content.
I personally just hope they fixed the motion sickness problems people were having with the alpha and beta prototypes, but only time will tell.
Full Article found at: http://www.wareable.com/project-morpheus/sony-project-morpheus-release-date-price-games