UGA Career Center Weekly Update
June 8, 2015
- Video: This is the Goal
- Find us on social media!
- MAY GRADS: Fill out the UGA Career Outcomes Survey & pay it forward!
- UGA Alumni Career Fair - This Wednesday
- Mental Health Documentation Training
II. JOBS & INVOLVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Internship Opportunity: AIESEC
- Internships, Part-Time Jobs & Full-Time Job Deadlines
III. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Schedule an appointment this summer
- Meet your Career Consultant
I. Featured Events, Services & Tips This Week
You can do it!
Check out our other fun and useful videos on YouTube!
UGA Alumni Career Fair
Wednesday, June 10th, 11am-3pm
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
All UGA alumni (that includes recent grads) are welcome to come out and network with employers seeking entry-level, as well as seasoned candidates. Make sure to dress professionally and bring copies of your resume. Your resume is your ticket in the door! No registration is required.
More information on Mental Health Documentation Training
Topics: Introduction to B.I.R.P Notes and understanding how to write an effective progress note.
When: Saturday, June 13, 2015
Registration Deadline: June 10, 2015
Register Online: www.georgiahealthcareservices.com
Time: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Who: Business & Technology Outreach Corporation & Georgia Healthcare Services
Where: 1607 Lake Harbin Road, Morrow, GA 30260
Contact: email@example.com, or
Fee: $59.99 per person
THIS TRAINING WILL PREPARE YOU FOR
APPLYING TO THESE POSITIONS:
Community Support Individual (C.S.I.)
II. JOBS & LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
These are just a FEW of the 1,300+ full-time, part-time and internship positions on DAWGlink!
III. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The University of Georgia Career Center
The Career Center will be open all summer, and we will be able to help you with:
- Choosing a major/career
- Resume writing
- Getting into graduation school/finding a job
FOR APPOINTMENTS: call 706-542-3375. No appointments are scheduled via email.
*Walk-in & satellite hours will resume Fall 2015*
* All University of Georgia Career Center sponsored events are for UGA students and alumni only.
* The Career Center is committed to providing access for all people with disabilities and will provide accommodations if notified in advance. To request accommodations please contact us at 706-542-3375.
* To help ensure a pleasant & productive environment for all participants, please follow these guidelines:
1. Respect all participants (employers, job seekers, & staff).
2. Appropriate attire is required and is determined by event. Some events require Professional or Business Attire.
3. For safety reasons, the doorways to the event (inside & out) & the surrounding areas must be kept clear at all times.
4. Participants are expected to cooperate with all reasonable requests made by members of the staff & all reasonable requests of any person acting in an official capacity as a representative of the participating institutions.
5. If questions or concerns arise during the event, please contact a member of the Career Center staff for assistance.
* Please DO NOT use quotation marks or add any other text to the body of the message.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS TO UNSUBSCRIBE.