Ms.Elliott's Fifth Grade Field Trip
The Pisgah Center for Wildlife Education
- Our spring field trip will be April 8th 2016.
- Permission slips are due on March 18, 2016.
- The trip costs $10 for each student.
- Bag lunches will be provided by the school cafeteria or your student may bring their own bag lunch.
- We will be leaving the school at 8:30 a.m. and returning at 2:30 p.m.
- It is advised that children wear clothing that they can get dirty.
- We will need two chaperons for this trip.
- Email me if you are interested in going with us.
Standard 5.L.4: The student will demonstrate an understanding of relationships among biotic and abiotic factors within terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems.