Verb-Use of superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants.
A Bully is someone who verbally and physically picks on others, this included name calling, and threats. Some main reasons of bullying are appearance, and social status. Some bullies target physically while others use psychological control.
43% of Middle School Children avoid using School bathrooms for fear of being harassed.
Bullying occurs in school playgrounds every 7 minutes and once every 25 minutes in class
10% of children endure bullying every day of their lives
SIgns and Symptoms
- Becoming withdrawn
- Showing fear when it is time to go to school
- Increasing signs of depression
- Decline in school performance
- Speaking of another child with fear
- Noticeable decline in how the child sees him or herself
- Signs of physical altercations, such as bruises, scrapes and other marks
- stomach pains
- unable to concentrate
- health problems
- low self esteem
- difficulty sleeping