Week of September 14 - 18
- Please write all office notes (i.e. dismissal changes, doctor notes) on a separate piece of paper with the student's name, teacher, and date. These notes should be placed in the front pocket of the agenda.
- Don't forget to work on homework each night and return homework notebooks each Friday. Also, try to limit the number of pages used each week by using both sides of each page and double up assignments on each side when able. This will help your child's notebook last all year.
- Please check Fox Folders every Tuesday and Thursday for your student's work and important information from the school. Don't forget to sign the front before returning it the next day.
- September 16th - Day of Caring
- September 17th - PTA Shoe Drive
- September 17th - End of Fall Fundraiser
- September 17th, 4:30pm - PTA Meeting (*time change)
- September 17th, 5:30pm - Back to School Night
- September 21st-25th - Kindergarten PALS Reading Assessment
- September 21st-October 2nd - Box Tops & Labels Drive
- October 2nd - STEM Day
- October 2nd, 5-8pm - Fall Festival
This Week's Learning Goals
- listen to a story read aloud. (English SOLs: K.1a, K.2a, K.3d, K.8b)
- connect a story to my life. (English SOL: K.9b)
- write my first name. (Writing SOL: K.11b)
- draw a picture. (Writing SOL: K.12a,b)
- tell how many objects are in a set by counting. (Math SOL: K.2a)
- describe an object's position, motion, and physical properties. (Science SOL: K.4)