1/6/16 Faculty Meeting
- Take a few minutes to have students double check their Canvas notifications (HOW they're receiving notifications and WHAT notifications they are receiving). Instructions here.
- The SpeedGrader has an option for anonymous grading. Open the SpeedGrader, click "settings" at the top right, click "Hide student names in the SpeedGrader".
- You can message "students who (haven't submitted yet, haven't been graded, scored less than or scored more than)" right from your Canvas gradebook! Instructions here.
- Check out Canvas rubrics if you haven't yet by watching this video.
Ed Tech Tool Spotlight - Piktochart
- Used to make high quality infographics, reports, posters, and presentations.
- Can log in with your LD Google account!
- Like most other tools, they have free and paid features. The free features should be enough to unleash some creativity among your students.
Before/After School Learning Options
Click here for a list of technology related sessions that will be held before/after school over the next few weeks. There is a link in the document to sign up for any session(s) you are interested in.
Vickie and I are also available during the school day to work with you if that better suits your calendar.
Remember the SAMR swimming pool from our December faculty meeting?
Peek at it again below and then click on the buttons to view websites that have subject specific examples.