Hey friends and family!
Diane, Maddie, Taina + Jos
Saturday, Jan. 2nd 2016 at 8am-2pm
Bronx, NY, United States
New York, NY
How can you be a part of this? Easy.
On Saturday, January 2nd, we will be meeting up in the Bronx (location TBD) to make a goal of 200 lunch bags that we can distribute in different areas of the Bronx. That will be 200 homeless people that will have at least one meal (and an inspirational note!) on that day. To join in on the fun, take these next 4 steps.
Clear out half of your day on January 2nd, 2016 (8a - 2p).
Register! (We need a headcount!)
Submit a Donation/Suggested Registration Fee (We need to get all the supplies!)
Come ready to have fun, bond, post on social media and spread the love on 01.02.2016!
Can’t make it, but want to donate, you can do so here!
Feel free to invite a friend or pass along this invite! Just make sure they register (headcount is a must). Come one, come all!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- 8a - Arrival/Small Breakfast (Post on social media!)
- 8:30a - Team Meeting for Efficiency
- 8:40a - Begin production (Post on social media!)
- 9:45a - 10-minute break
- 10:55a - Wrap Up
- 11:30a - Fun part (deliveries!) (Post on social media!)
- 1:30p - Meet-up for Debriefing and Cool Down (Post on social media!)