3rd Six Weeks Homwork
Created by: Gabriel Belz
Revising and Editing Techniques
You revise and edit your text in many ways. Here are some i found and learned about.
- Using different shapes for each different thing.
- By having different colors to represent things "RAINBOW EDITING"
- Or just slowly correcting the text and go through it with pencil fixing mistakes.
Setting's influence on plot in a story line.
The setting is were the story is located; so if the setting is different than the plot would have a different out come. For example if the story is at a beach it would have a different out come than at a city in D.C. Because the setting is all around the character if its at a beach the character might go swimming than say at a city; were the character might go walk around the block or meet a friend.
Why is setting and plot important to a story?
To create a story you need a plot and setting; these provide the characters with a surrounding and what the story is about. The setting the stories takes place in or at. While the plot is the stories line of events.
Point of view
- First Person: This is when the story is in the character's point of view and you read what they do or think.
- Second Person: This when the writer addresses the reader to do something or not to used in emails, business, and presentations.
- Third Person: This is when the reader is a completely different person and not in the story. They can read the characters thoughts through the book.