by- Diya Patel
Science Safety Rules
- ALWAYS wear safety goggles to make sure your eyes aren't infected.
- Always wear a lab coat or apron to make sure that your clothes don't get chemical substance or stain.
- ALWAYS read ALL directions before you start doing anything.
- Always WAFT the chemical or any liquid you are dealing with so that no chemical substance can effect your nose
- Always wear closed toe shoes so that you are safe during the experiment.
There are a couple more but these are just the basics.
Science Safety Symbols
Those are some safety symbols that you can find to warn you about the safety. Below are some pictures that represent thesafety symbols.