Third Grade Cardinal Chronicle
May 13, 2016
Mrs. Krapinski's Class
Follow us on Twitter: @skrapinski
Upcoming Dates to Remember
May 17-26 Super Summer Book Exchange
May 17- Cultivating Communities Fundraiser at Fresh Thyme
May 17- Fourth Grade Track Meet
May 18- Last YearBook Club meeting
May 20 - Field Day
May 21 - Geist 5K
May 26 - Last student day
Summer Book Exchange
Cultivating Communities Fundraiser- Fresh Thyme Market
Jammin' June Jogs
What: A weekly 1 mile Family Fun Run
Where: At Thorpe Creek Elementary
When: Every Wednesday in June starting June 8th-7:00 pm start time
How Much: Free- donations gladly accepted for the TCE scholarship fund
Who: Anyone is welcome
Questions: Please contact Emma Gabbard at firstname.lastname@example.org
School Wide Garden
Next Week's Special Area Classes
- Monday- Day 6 P.E.
- Tuesday- Day 1 Music
- Wednesday- Day 2 Art
- Thursday- Day 3 P.E.
- Friday- Day 4 Music
- We will continue looking at data and the appropriate graphs to show our findings.
- We have begun working with Reader's Theatre. Miss Rana is busy being the production manager!
- We will continue to do Daily 5 activities where students have the opportunity to read and write independently.
- Students will continue to write about topics of their choice.
- We have been writing on a website call nightzookeeper.com. They can write on this website at home! :)