I Can Say What I Do and When
Textbook p. 18-21, p. 36
- To talk about activities you do after school.
- To talk about when or how often you do activities.
Examples: How would you say that you play tennis and basketball after school? How would you say that you like to go to cafés and play chess? How would you say that you swim on Tuesdays? Three times a week? How would you say that you hardly ever ski in the fall?
To take the assessment on each skill, complete the point requirement for that skill.
Choose activities that are going to allow you to practice on areas where you need help. Don't just do what is easy for you! Write out activities completely and write down any questions you have.
To Say What I do and When (10 points)
- provide evidence of studying the words and expressions on p. 18-21 to learn vocabulary for stating what activities you and when (5 points)
- textbook p. 20, Activity 22 - Choose the word that does not belong with the others. Use that word as inspiration and write a corresponding sentence that tells the activity you do and when. You may upload a document or take a picture/screenshot of your work. (5 points)
- textbook p. 21, Activity 25 - create an iMovie according to the directions on Canvas (5 points)
- textbook p. 21, Activity 26 - create an iMovie according to the directions on Canvas (5 points)
Demonstration of learning - Higher Learning Possibilities
Quiz D - Vivianne and her friends are talking about their after-school activities. Complete the sentences below with an appropriate word.