Ready to Ripen 2017
A Juicy, Kick-Ass Circle to Find Your "What's Next"
Now Open for Enrollment!
- A nine-month (Jan-Sept) program to challenge and change your "stories" about your limitations
- Step-by-step exercises to get clear on your power, your purpose, your passions
- What's-next actions that take you from where you are to where you want to be
- The deeply sweet, invaluable support of a tribe of soul sisters at your back
- Be the woman you hoped you'd grow up to be when you were a child
- Make a difference in your world - and THE world
"What will you do with your one wild and precious life?" ~ Mary Oliver
Ready to Ripen is designed to open your heart, celebrate the secret wishes of your soul, and do nothing less than deliver the life of your dreams.
I am calling forth a sacred circle of badass soul sisters who are ready to get a little raucous, a little wild, a little greedy for authenticity, meaning, purpose, and mad joy. Ready to release what doesn't serve in order to make room for what's next.
Ready to be rocked? Ready to be rolled? Ready to ripen into the fine wine, the juicy piece of fruit, the sassy delicious creature that you were born to be?
Wouldn't you like to wake up - and stay awake? Wouldn't you like to feel juicy and full of possibility again? Wouldn't you like to be able to say NO! to the crap that's not working for you and open your arms wide to allow all that you want to flow to you?
Ready to Ripen is ON. You get:
- 2 two-hour interactive webinars each month to dive down, dig deep, challenge your stories, tell new ones, and get back in touch with who you are at a profound and transformative level.
- Meaningful and imaginative "homework" that will ignite you, inspire a deep level of self-awareness and self-love, and create a road map to your dreams.
- A weekly partner between webinar: a soul sister from the group who will have your back, remind you of who you are and the life you say you want to live, and help you out when you're feeling tired, stuck, unmotivated, or confused. And for whom you will do the same.
- A private Facebook page for soul sister sharing and support
- 3 private coaching sessions with me: the first to establish your goals for this work together, the second to make sure you're on track, and the final session to integrate all the pieces of what we've learned and accomplished together so you can move forward freely and confidently on your path.
- A fabulous integration/celebration weekend at the infamous and storied Stanley Hotel, inspiration for Stephen King's The Shining, just outside Rocky Mountain National Park. We'll meet the spirits (they're really there!), take a rugged (and heated!) jeep ride through the mountains, dance, sing, eat truly well and laugh until our sides ache. Meet your soul sisters face to face and get your hugs on! Your stay, two dinners, Rocky Mountain Jeep Tour and Night Ghost Tour included.
And at the end of all of it? You will:
- know exactly who you are and what you want
- have a clear road map of how to get it
- have already taken and continue to take real-world action steps toward the life of your dreams
- have bonded on a soul level with a tribe of women who know you to your core--and love you for it
- thrill to a clear sense of yourself as the juicy, vibrant, and worthy woman you are
We'll dive deep and dive fast, and while we will most definitely have fun, we will be working with intention and purpose.
$300 reserves your space, then you'll be billed at $300 each month February-September. (Weekend in the Rockies included!)
$300 a month isn't insignificant. And neither is your emotional well-being or the beauty and joy of living life full-out. How much is the rest of your life worth to you? I can guarantee that previous participants haven't regretted a single dime.
Reserve your spot now or email me with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited to ten participants.
A lifelong entrepreneur and an award-winning writer, editor and journalist as well as Certified Life Coach, Maggie's mission is to help others identify, create and live the truest and most joyful expression of themselves. Maggie works one-on-one with clients by phone and Skype and also is a speaker at and leader of workshops and retreats on subjects of life purpose and transition.
Maggie has been writing since she was old enough to hold a crayon and public speaking since she learned to babble. She's been working with the power of story as an agent of change her whole life, from boutique ad agency owner, radio comedy writer, and stage and voiceover actress to longtime magazine columnist, editor, and TEDx speaker.
Here's what previous participants have had to say about Ready to Ripen:
"When I joined Ready to Ripen, I was ready for real change. I was ready to explore what I wanted. I was ready to ripen. I wasn’t ready for what I got. I wasn’t ready to be as vulnerable as I ended up being. I wasn’t ready to bust myself wide open and cry and laugh and love this group. I wasn't ready for that, but it was just what I needed.
"This group allowed and encouraged significant changes in my life. As a result of this work, I’m on my way to greatness. I’m not afraid to chase some dreams. I’m not afraid to put some things aside. I have surely stopped doing things just because I’m 'supposed to.'
"You’ll know if you’re ready. You probably are if you’re even reading this. Take a leap of faith that everything will work out. Take a leap that your ripe self will live a better life than your now self. Just as a fruit gets so much sweeter as it ripens, so does life. Get ready! It’s time to ripen!" ~ Ruth
Another heartfelt testimonial for Ready to Ripen:
"When I committed to Ready to Ripen, I had $37 in the bank and no real money making prospects in sight. I had just ended an abusive relationship but was continuing to live with the abuser because of money reasons. I was on the verge of homelessness. I felt stuck, lost and alone, and as soon as I saw the description of this program I knew I had to do it. So I made the leap.
"I didn't get what I expected. I got so much more. I got a tribe of women who I know will support me through anything, probably for the rest of my life. I got friends who I trust, who I feel I can share ANYTHING with, good bad or ugly, and know they will greet me with open arms, wherever I am. I got guidance when I was down, a safe place to cry. I also got laughter and love and connection and HOPE.
"Here I am, a year later. The abuser is gone. My business is taking off. I have money in the bank. I have my tribe, so I never feel alone. I'm preparing to move into my own space and I'm standing on my own two feet. I've taken risks, learned to be vulnerable, tried new things. My life feels full and rich, and yes, RIPE.
"The best thing I got out of Ready to Ripen? I got me. A strong, healthy, loving and understanding relationship with myself. That, my friends, is priceless. And I could never have done it alone. I could never have done it without these women. I am forever changed, and forever grateful." ~ Anonymous
"I joined Ready to Ripen convinced it would enlighten me with insights to more efficiently and productively whiz through my burgeoning to-do lists and end each day with more in the 'done' column.
"Instead, I came upon the startling realization that perhaps the perpetually overworked to-do list WAS the problem.
"Through the process of opening up, sharing in a safe space, participating in wisely-guided conversations and experiencing an utter lack of need to impress any of women in this new tribe, it struck me that my unrealistic expectations of myself and orchestrated busy-ness was my way to avoid the pain of an unsatisfying marriage and divorce, having less time with my daughter, and serious confusion over what came next.
"Through Ready to Ripen and the sincere encouragement, safety and friendship, I realized that I didn't need to be more efficient, I needed to let go of a lot, to pick the priorities that really fed my soul and to quit hiding behind 20 ft. tall emotional walls intended to keep others at a safe distance.
"I became vulnerable. And, that was okay. I gave up many of the people-pleasing items on the to-do list in order to focus my time and energy on my own soul-pleasing endeavors.
"In doing so, I made new BFFs. And, even after giving up hope that it was possible, I met a beautifully caring and encouraging man and we recently married.
"Looking inward matters. Taking the journey with others committed to do the same and a wise coach with a magic bag of meaningful tools, made it possible for me arrive at the big, messy answers I'd been skillfully burying in busyness.
"At first Ready to Ripen was one more thing on my to-do list. Then it became my place to truly exhale and start finding and believing in me again...naked of the overwhelming to-do list, more vulnerable than I thought possible, yet stronger and more fulfilled than ever.
"And, I gained a new tribe of amazing women I'll call friends for life.
"That's some return on investment..." ~ Lisa
More on Maggie and Lifeworks Coaching:
Grab a seat, buckle up and prepare to blast off to Your New Life. Maggie McReynolds is the real deal.
—Michael Niemi, LMSW, Ann Arbor, MI
Maggie McReynolds is a sparkling intellect linked to a generous heart. She specializes in ‘second act’ coaching—building a life that works after another life stopped working— and she has just the combination of grit, enthusiasm, humor, and vision to help you find the phoenix in what may look like the ashes of your old situation. Prepare to be comforted, entertained, inspired, and empowered by her coaching!
—Dr. Martha Beck
I was lucky enough to find Maggie during a time of both personal and professional crises. The best way I can explain the results is this: before working with Maggie, it's like seeing without glasses—sure, you can see well enough to function, but it's hardly optimal. Further, you don't even know what you're missing. After working with Maggie? Not only do you gain a whole new perspective on your world, but are able to see things truly in an entirely new light. She's fun, perceptive, compassionate, empathetic, and someone I trust implicitly. If you or your company need someone to help you find your own brand of awesomesauce, contact Maggie. She's absolutely a dream to work with.
Dude, you are a conduit for magic!
—K.W., Atlanta, GA