What the Tech?
Google Drive housekeeping for teachers and students
Let's clean it up!
1. Creating and color coding folders
2. Uploading and converting Word documents
3. Previewing our "untitled" documents to rename/delete
4. Checking our "shared with me" folder for docs we want to copy/keep
5. Making a new folder for 2016-2017
Bring your devices and this can be a working share session where we can leave feeling relieved and well organized... at least digitally. :)
Then, we can take these strategies for organizing back to our students and have them organize their files as well so they are ready to go for next year!
Hints and Tips
- Create folders for each school year and then organize by subject area/category
- Highlight a file and use "shift Z" to put it into more than one folder
- Try to set some time aside each month to organize before your files get ahead of you.
- Color code!