LEADING THE NATION FORWARD
Thursday, May 16th, 7:30pm
Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur.
- Mr. Khairy Jamaluddin ( Youth & Sports Minister )
- Mr. P. Kamalanathan ( Education & Higher Learning Deputy Minister II )
- Mr. Ti Lian Ker ( Kuantan MCA Division Chief )
- YM Tengku Dato' Zafrul Tengku Abd. Aziz ( CEO Maybank IB )
- Datuk Jahaberdeen Mohd. Yunoos
Do come and add your voice, it is going to include audience participation.
The forum will touch on the following :
- Barisan Nasional has been given a new mandate for another 5 years, but with a reduced majority as well as with less than half the popular vote, what does this mean in terms representation?
- What should or can BN do differently to get a bigger representation in terms of popular vote for the 14th GE?
- Is the Barisan Nasional on track with its ETP, GTP and 1Malaysia initiatives, will these initiatives help Malaysia achieve high income nation status by 2020, will the result of the last general election impede the successful implementation of these initiatives?