Come and visit Haiti
Why I Want to visit Haiti
Interesting Facts About Haiti
1. Haiti is one of two countries that share the Caribbean island of Hispaniola. Haiti makes up the western one-third of Hispaniola, while the Dominican Republic makes up the other two-thirds of the island.
2. Haiti is the third largest country in the Caribbean ,after number one Cuba and number two the Dominican Republic. Haiti is the most mountains nation in the Caribbean.
3. The official languages of Haiti include French and Haitian Creole. Canada is the only other independent nation in the Americas that has French as an official language.
4. Haiti is the most mountainous nation in the Caribbean.
5. Haiti is the Indian name for the country and means "land of the mountains"
Labadee is a port located on the northern coast of Haiti. It is a private resort leased to Royal Caribbean International until 2050.
National Museum of Haiti
The National Museum of Haiti in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, was completed in 1938. It is located at Route Nationale No. 1 in the neighborhood of Montrouis.
Sans Souci Palace Milot Haiti
The Sans-Souci Palace was the royal residence of King Henri I of Haiti, Queen Marie-Louise and their two daughters.