Vol. 2 Edition 12
Welcome to Week 12
In this Edition:
- Coyote Calendar- Last Football Home Game- "America Night"
- School Wide News: Tuesday Tutoring After School from 2pm-3pm, Thanksgiving Food Drive & Safe Athletics Award
- High School News- ASVAB Sign Ups & Financial Aid Workshop coming up
- Middle School News: Class of 2025 SGA Officers
- Calling all Coyotes: Donations Needed! & Odyssey of the Mind !
- Helpful Links- Reload your student's Lunch account & Checkout our Booster Club Merchandise!
Coyote Calendar : WEEK 12: October 29th- November 4th
Monday October 29
12:30pm- Marine Recruiter D Lunch
2pm- Robot C Club in 1-226
2:30pm-4:30pm- Adult Education 3-228
Tuesday October 30
2pm-3pm After School Detention in Room 3-224
2pm-3pm- Tutoring in Core Subjects, ASL & Spanish in Media
Wednesday October 31
2pm- Class of 2020 Meeting 4-225
Thursday November 1
12:30- US Army Recruiter Sgt Chip Allen to D Lunch
2pm- After School Detention in Room 3-224
2:30-3:30- NHS Meeting in 3-203
Friday November 2
Health Screenings in the Media
7:30pm- Varsity Football vs Anclote @ HOME (RED WHITE & BLUE/America Night)
Saturday November 3
8am- Cross Country Regionals in Weeki Wachi
2pm-High School Marching Band @ River Ridge High School
Coyote Students of the Week
School Choice Information.
Pasco Pathways Catalog - showcases many of the options in our county.
Cypress Creek has been Awarded the Safe School Sports Award!
In order to achieve Safe Sport School status, as Cypress Creek Middle High did, athletic programs must do the following:
· Create a positive athletic health care administrative system
· Provide or coordinate pre-participation physical examinations
· Promote safe and appropriate practice and competition facilities
· Plan for selection, fit function and proper maintenance of athletic equipment
· Provide a permanent, appropriately equipped area to evaluate and treat injured athletes
· Develop injury and illness prevention strategies, including protocols for environmental conditions
· Provide or facilitate injury intervention
· Create and rehearse a venue-specific Emergency Action Plan
· Provide or facilitate psychosocial consultation and nutritional counseling/education
· Be sure athletes and parents are educated of the potential benefits and risks in sports as well as their responsibilities