Ferson Creek Update
August 28, 2020
Save the Date...Virtual Curriculum Night!
The dates below reflect those for both in-person and remote learners.
K-2nd: Tuesday, September 8th 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm
3rd-5th: Thursday, September 10th 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm
Curriculum Night will consist of two parts; a pre-recorded presentation from the teacher or grade level, and a live Q&A session with the teacher. Teachers are creating presentations that will be available for viewing prior to your scheduled Curriculum Night. In conjunction with these presentations, there will be live Q&A sessions with your child's teacher during the scheduled Curriculum Night time. Teachers will share a method for collecting your questions, to be addressed during the Q&A time, prior to the session.
- There will be two live Q&A sessions on each of the Curriculum Nights.
- The first session is from 6:00-6:20 pm
- The second session is from 6:30-6:50 pm
- You do not need to attend both session
- You child's teacher will send out the link to attend these live sessions.
Specific details, including the links to the presentations, will be sent out at the end of next week. If you are unable to attend the live session, but have curriculum/classroom questions, feel free to email those directly to your child's teacher.
Thank you for your continued partnership in all of our learning environments!
PTO-Fall Mum Sale
Payment will be accepted through Push Coin. This is a great opportunity to support our PTO this school year!
We are getting into a routine with our morning certification! Please try to remember to certify prior to your child arriving at school or getting on the bus.
- Step 1: Log-in here, using your HAC credentials. Answer the questions honestly. If you receive the green "you are good to go" screen, your child is clear to come to school. You do not need to print the green ticket.
- Step 2: Initial your child's luggage tag (that we will be providing you) signifying your completion of the online form.
For those who are ordering lunches or a la carte drinks, please be sure there is money on your child's Push Coin account.
Here you will find information regarding IReady, our new assessment tool at the elementary level. This assessment will replace Performance Series, which was our previous assessment tool.
Here you will find information regarding our ECRA SEL screener that will be given three times during the school year.
- Friday, September 4th - Teacher Institute Day - No Attendance
- Monday, September 7th - Labor Day - No Attendance
Interested in finding out details from the school board meeting? View the Across the Board newsletter!