MRS. FREEMAN'S COURSE UPDATE
Anatomy and Physiology B - March 18th - SPRING 2014 - 4
ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE WAS FRIDAY, MARCH 14TH BY MIDNIGHT
ALL STUDENTS GRADES HAVE BEEN UPDATED! PLEASE LOGIN AND CHECK YOUR/YOUR STUDENT'S GRADE.
Only work from 3/3-3/14 can now be submitted. Work from previous dates will not be accepted. Technical difficulties are not an excuse for an assignment to be late. Work turned in after the deadline will be accepted within 1 week with a late penalty assessed. Late penalty begins on Saturday and is deducted at a rate of 10% of the assignment value per school day. Work submitted on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday is considered 1 day late.
Work submitted after Friday, March 14th but before:
- Monday at midnight - 10% deduction
- Tuesday at midnight - 20% deduction
- Wednesday at midnight - 30% deduction
- Thursday at midnight 40% deduction
- Friday at midnight - 50% deduction
- After Friday - Grade will be a 0.
MARCH 28TH IS OUR NEXT ASSIGNMENT DUE DATE
All students have assignments due by 3/14 at midnight.
APRIL 7TH -11TH
GaVS does not recognize other school's spring break. You must work ahead if you want your week off. Please contact me asap so that we can discuss strategies on you working ahead if you intend to take another week off.
LATE WORK IS DUE BY FRIDAY AT MIDNIGHT.
APRIL 7TH -11TH
EXTRA CREDIT OPPORTUNITIES COMING SOON- KEEP CHECKING OUR NEWS!!!!
- FOLLOW YOUR COURSE SCHEDULE CLOSELY. This will help you to stay on task and not get behind. Zeros are so hard to recover from!
- Check your email and News section of our course daily. I post helpful tips and reminders there frequently, as well as extra credit opportunities.
- READ FEEDBACK! I often give opportunities to earn back points that you missed, if you don't read the feedback you will miss your chance to improve your grade on an assignment.
WEEKLY OFFICE HOURS - Every Wednesday from 8-9pm
Wednesday, March 12th, 8pm
This is an online event.
If you have a specific questions about something please email me and I can address it during this session or just show up and we can talk about it then. This is a great time to ask questions about content and/or upcoming assignments that you are not clear on. I always record the session and note the topic covered in the title under our user links. Check it out! You can find the link on our course homepage in the "course information" widget or use the link above.
A HELPFUL TIP TO IMPROVE GRADES: REVIEW YOUR QUIZZES
Follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Quizzes" section of the course.
2. Find the quiz you want to view.
3. Click on the drop down menu arrow.
4. Select "Submissions".
5. Click on "Attempt"
6. Scroll through the list to view the issued questions.
*You will only be able to view the questions you missed, not the correct questions. It is worth your time because it is possible that these questions will show up on a future test or final.