Does your child need assistance?
Academic papers? Essay writing?
Does he/she need help with English grammar, paragraph organization, outlining, and essay structure?
Are there any challenging writing assignments (book reports, reflection papers, application essays) that your child needs to complete now?
Allow me to offer my expertise as an experienced English educator. What are my qualifications?
- I am a British accredited English & Language teacher with a Master's degree in English.
- I have published two books, a children's story and a book on writing strategy.
- I have 10 years of teaching and tutoring experience at the middle, high school, and adult level.
- I have extensive experience working with all kinds of students, including individuals with learning differences.
- I am an inspiring, warm, and nurturing educator who loves to build strong relationships based on mutual respect.
- I speak basic Spanish, German, Russian, Italian and French.
Your child will learn how to become a more organized, clear, and effective writer. Here are the classes/lessons that I offer:
- Writing sessions - from basic (elementary) to advanced (middle/high school) writing
- College and high school application essay writing
- Standardized test preparation - SAT, SSAT, GED, ISEE, and more
- Creative writing workshops
- Homeschooling sessions / Homeschool tutoring
All interested parents - please give me a call. Younger students are certainly welcome! I will give discounts for group sessions/workshops. Numerous students have not only benefited from my sessions but also rediscovered the joy of learning.
FREE initial consultation! We can schedule our sessions at any public library or any cafe in the Peninsula (I have a car, am flexible, and can travel). House calls can also be arranged. .