Simmons Elementary School
August 18, 2021
NEW Elementary School Hours
8:50 a.m. Academic Day begins
3:30 p.m. Dismissal to walker area, car line or buses
Carline and Walker Arrival and Dismissal Notes
Carline tips and reminders
- The carline for arrival and dismissal is on the stadium side of the building.
- ALL children must exit the car CURBSIDE. It is extremely dangerous to have children exiting on the parking lot side as cars are exiting the car line.
- We are again using a family number for dismissal. If you were here last year, the number remains the same. All families will receive new hangtags with the carline numbers at the open house or on the first day of school.
- Please display your family carline number in a space easily visible by our carline staff - either on the rearview mirror or on the windshield.
- Please be patient. Do not go around the vehicle ahead of you unless you are exiting the car line or staff members instruct you to go around.
- If you arrive after 8:50 and there are no staff in the car line area, please park your car in a legal parking spot and accompany your child to the school lobby.
Teaching Staff for the 2021-22 School Year
Kindergarten: Ms. Critelli, Ms. Jones, Mrs. Koebert, and Mrs. Pinter
Grade 1: Ms. Booth, Mrs. Hager, Mrs. Lieberman, Mrs. Lloyd, and Ms. Tu
Grade 2: Mrs. Bozzomo, Mrs. Caldwell, Mrs. Ehling, Ms. Reynolds, and Ms. Weber
Grade 3: Ms. Green, Mrs. Peterson, Ms. Roseman, and Ms. Sciubba
Grade 4: Mr. Beck, Mrs. Bellizzie, Mrs. DiLossi, Mrs. Kahan, and Mrs. Plajer
Grade 5: Mrs. Liott, Ms. Milardo, Mr. Moore, Ms. Salevsky, and Mrs. Sciandro
Who will be my child's teacher this year?
Not sure how to log on to the Parent Portal? New families will receive their log in information on Monday, August 23. You can view an informative video about accessing the portal on our web site here: https://www.hatboro-horsham.org/cms/lib/PA50000097/Centricity/Domain/20/PowerSchool%20Family%20Portal.mp4 You won't be able to access PowerSchool through the portal until Wednesday afternoon, August 25.
Questions about accessing your child's account? Please email email@example.com Don't forget to include your child's name, grade, and school.
Family Open House - Thursday, September 2, 1 - 3 p.m.
- 1 - 2 p.m. Students' last names A through Le
- 2 - 3 p.m. Students' last names Li through Z
If your alphabetical time period does not work with your family schedule, you can come during the other block. We are trying to spread out the visits to the extent possible to minimize the number of people in the building. Please plan to only visit your child's teacher for the 2021-22 school year.
Following our district health and safety guidelines, all people inside the building should wear masks. Everyone should enter through the main lobby. The principals and staff members will greet you as you arrive, offering maps and tours to the classrooms.
For families who do not feel comfortable coming to the open house, please reach out to your child's teacher to set up a phone call or brief virtual meeting with the teacher.
News from the Simmons Home and School Association
Keyword - Simmons
Family Feedback Survey Link
Here Comes the Bus!
If your family is experiencing economic challenges, the Home and School Association provides backpacks and school supplies at no cost. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org. All family information is kept confidential.