Describing what fat does and how it functions in the body
- The body uses fat as a fuel source.
- Fat is a storage form of energy in the body.
- Fat also has a lot of important functions in the body, and amount is needed in the diet for good health.
- Two major sources of fat are animal fat and vegetable fats.
- The body need fats to let the body function right but if you have too much fat your body is going to take that fat and build.
- Fat and oils contain many vitamins that the body needs.
- Sources: www.google.com , www.nutrition.com