SPECIAL FLEXIBLE ASSURANCE SCHEME
so what is SFAS ?
who can benefit from sfas ?
what to they benefit ?
• Guaranteed income to meet your immediate and future needs.
• Lump sum fund to execute your desired project.
• Financial protection for your dependants.
• It is a short term plan that can be taken for two years.
• Convenient means of making contributions on more frequent basis.
• Allows for contribution to be increased from time to time.
• Life cover benefit up to =N=100,000.00
• No medical examination is required
• Premium payment can be made on weekly monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis.
• Minimum monthly investment of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira)
• Capital and interest guaranteed