Save Money, Eat Healthy Workshop
Learn how to simply save money on your grocery bill!
Wednesday, March 6th, 2013
Save Money; Eat Healthy Workshop!
Place: Health Street
for only $20
(bring a friend and each get 25% off)
Register NOW On Facebook: Save Money; Eat Healthy or call 403 507-4488
Join professional organizers - Shawna Cevraini and Krystal Worth from Simple Life Celebrations and learn how to save on your grocery bill using simple and effective techniques!
- Pre meal plan checklist
- Meal Plan
- Eating Healthy Saves Money
- Bulk Food vs. Not Bulk
Take home a sample meal plan, recipes as well as a bulk food buying guide!
Investment: $20 per person
What You'll Get from the Workshop:
- Healthy Menu Plan & Grocery List for a Simple Dinner with Friends
- Learn about Pre-Menu and Menu Planning from the Experts! (Who've been there, done that!)
- List of Bulk Food Shopping Comparisons
- How to Save Money AND Eat Healthier
- Information on Food Shelf-Life
- Get a ton of helpful insight and step by step how to organize your kitchen!
To register Please call 403-507-4488
Health Street; 840 - 6700 46st Olds, across from Staples in the Cornerstone Shopping Center.