By: Maegan Walton
What made this person important?
- Anne was a young Jewish girl that lived during the holocaust and wrote in her diary while in hiding.
- That the holocaust was a very brutal thing and no person should ever be treated that way.
- " I have now reached the stage that I don't care much whether I live or die. The world still keeps turning without me; what is going to happen, and anyway it's no good trying to resist."
- Anne got her diary for her 13th birthday
- Anne and her family go into hiding
- The Van Pels join the annex
- Fritz Pffefer, the Frank's family friend, joins the annex
- D-Day, allied troops invade Normandy, France at Omaha Beach