Message from the Office
Some remote learning guidelines:
- Attendance: Unless your student has tested positive for COVID-19 (which we have been informed about) or would be absent due to an illness, they are expected to log into each of their academic classes throughout the day. Attendance will be taken and reported to the Attendance office. Students are to turn on their laptop cameras while attending each class.
- If your student would be absent due to an illness on a typical school day, parents are to contact the Attendance Office in the same manner as is our typical protocol.
- Grading Expectations: There will be no adjustment to our current Pfeiffer grading procedures/expectations.
- Technology: If your student has any technology issues, then they are to contact their teacher first. If they cannot resolve the issue, a help ticket to the technology department should be submitted. All school guidelines are in place - including all online and technology based protocols.
- Access to Pfeiffer: Should your student need an item from their locker please call the office at 330-478-6163 to make arrangements
Check the latest Remote Learning Updates - Click the button to see a variety of resources
This is the same link that was used over Thanksgiving break to report new cases.
Pfeiffer Parent group Provides Holiday treat bags for all Kids
Winter Resources for students
Home Access Center
Step 1: Go to www.perrylocal.org
Step 2: Click on the link for Home Access Center (HAC) located in the quick links.
Step 3: Log in using your student's username and password provided earlier in the year (If you need another one please call the office and we will send home another one with your student)
Step 4: Follow all the prompts
The Stark County Health Department has a nice site with slideshows, videos for anyone to gain more information. Click here if you are interested.