The Ticehurst/Flint Newsletter
The Week of October 28-November 1
Personal Narrative Planning & Editing Pages...
ELAR Tutoring will be held on Wednesday OR Friday, before school, from 7:30-8:00 am
Math Tutoring will be held on Thursday, after school, from 3:00-4:00 pm
****There will be no MATH tutoring on October 31st (Halloween)****
ALL STUDENTS should also be utilizing iStation & Think Through Math at home!!!!! Click HERE to view an iStation video and check out my website for an iStation letter from the district :-)
- PLEASE SEND YOUR CHILD TO CLASS WITH A HAND-HELD PENCIL SHARPENER!!!
- Be sure to sign your child's planner each night. Green means great day, yellow means challenging day.
- Look for Tuesday Folders on Tuesdays :-) filled with lots of important papers and information!
- Homework will go out each week on Friday, and be turned in on Thursday of the following week. ELAR homework grades are based off of completion!!!
- Your child will have a Spelling Test every Friday!
- Remember that your students now have access to Discovery Education at home! Log-in ID is MYKsSTUDENT ID (ex: MYKs12345) & Password is "greencap". We hope to use the "Board Builder" feature later in the year to create science projects!
- The Guidance Focus for October is TRUSTWORTHINESS!!!
Things to look forward to:
October 25th- Mav Fan Jam, Fall Festival 5:30-8:00
October 26th- MISD Holiday Bazaar, 9:00-4:00 at MBHS
October 28th- Parent/Teacher Conferences- NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
October 29th-November 1- October Novel Presentations are DUE!!! (An e*mail was sent out with specific due dates for each kiddo :-)
October 31st- Red Ribbon Assembly 1:45
November 1st- Mav Dad 1st Friday Lunch
November 6th- Mrs. Little's Birthday!!!
Parent/Teacher Conferences ARE MONDAY!!!
If you are a parent of a student in Ms. Flint's homeroom and you have not yet signed up for a conference time, please visit the link below to get signed up!!! Looking forward to seeing you all :-)