What is Hemoplilia
- Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder.
- If you have hemophilia then your blood will not clot right.
preventions/ life outlook
- Internal bleeding can cause damage to organs and the tissue in your body.
- bleeding that occurs deep in muscles can cause limbs to swell.
- Swelling may lead to numbness or pain.
- WWW.mayoclinic.com 9/26/14 2015 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and research
- Kidshealth.org 2015 the numerous foundation
- WWW.emedicinehealth.com 7/28/14 2015 WebMD LLC.