Code of Conduct
Positive Use Agreement
Technology is a powerful way to enhance our lessons and school interaction. With the addition iPads in our 5th grade classrooms, SEV teachers, students, and parents all agree to follow our Internet Code of Conduct. In order to ensure everyone in our community understands the expectations, we have outlined them here. We are all very excited about this technological advancement in our school. Please help us make sure this remains positive and educational.
Students will be expected to:
- Use the iPad provided by SEV for school only.
- Use the internet in positive ways.
- Treat the iPad with respect.
- Always be digitally prepared for lessons (charged, etc.)
- Use the iPad only in teacher approved or parent approved ways.
Be a Digital Citizen