Join Girlosophy in MEXICO!
DIA DE LOS MUERTOS – THE DAY OF THE DEAD FESTIVAL – MEXICO CITY
This trip is based in and around Mexico, with options for the 5 days encompassing the festival days, i.e. landed content only if you want to fly in and join the party with us; or, for those global Girlos with more time, you can embark on a longer exploration of vibrant and evocative Mexico which takes us all the way from Mexico City through Puebla, Oaxaca, San Christobal de las Casas, the ruins of Chichen Itza, Merida and the beautiful white sands of Playa del Carmen on the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Diego Rivera’s Museum Anahuacalli in Coyoacan
- Local tours in and around Mexcio City for amazing photographic opportunities including the internationally renowned Frida Kahlo Museum and the house of Hernan Cortez
- Visiting Mixquic, one of the world-renowned locations for the Day of The Dead celebrations and ceremonies, parades and the famous cemetery itself
- Participation in the building of the ceremonial altars & lanterns used in the festival
- Photography, photography, photography!
...and for those who will be continuing with us across to the Yucatan Peninsula for The incredible Mexico Unplugged trip, an additional 14 nights/ 15 days will be USD $2300 maximum, and is subject to decreasing depending on the final number of trip attendees (price per person twin share - meals, accommodation, transport, activities with optional activities available). Single supplements are available for those who prefer not to share a room.
Register Your Interest
You can register your interest in Girlosophy Mexico 2013, receive the itinerary, and stay in the loop by sending us an email including your mobile number and the country you live in to: email@example.com
Also, check out our Facebook Event Page and Pinterest Page!
Who We Are
Girlosophy has played a positive role in the lives of girls and young women all over the world by sharing inspirational ideas, thoughts and projects since the year 2000, with the release of the massive bestseller that has sold around the world, Girlosophy – A Soul Survival Kit.
We empower each girl who connects with us by drawing out her adventurous spirit, curiosity and willingness to explore the world. We do this by providing unique and interesting travel resources. A new way of viewing art and culture and the fuel to encourage her to clear the path to where, what and who she wants to be. Read More...