Hellstern Middle School Newsletter, Springdale, AR
2020-2021 Issue 24, March 1, 2021
This contains information about tryouts, auditions, applications, etc. for next year. It will continue to be updated as plans are finalized for each class.
Virtual Student-led conferences are coming!
- Teachers will be emailing you a form for you to complete that allows you to give a preference for time and a preference for how you want to connect (Zoom, email, phone call).
- Your student will be completing a slide show to share with you where he/she will update you on their current progress.
- You will meet with the teacher(s) using the format you choose on March 8th or 9th.
- You will sign a schedule that your student brings home which shows what courses he/she has selected for next year and have him/her return it to the school.
- You will also update your enrollment information & health information (2 different forms) for next year on the pre-printed form that is sent home with your student and have him/her return it to the school.
Our own Mr. Rippelmeyer is featured and a former Hero Mom won a state award!!
Current 7th graders - Summer course available!
A former Hellstern student is wanting to participate in an exchange program and is looking for three host families. Please contact the student directly for more information.
Connect with your team!
6th Grade Teams
7th Grade Teams
Meet Our Heroes!
Please remember, AAA guidelines & the governor's mask mandate require us to wear masks to all of the athletic events. Help keep our seasons going - mask up!
Track meet tomorrow - March 1st @ the new SHS track facility - the meet will be livestreamed.
Hellstern Heroes Calendar: Important Upcoming Dates
8 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-7:15pm
9 - Student-led conferences (Virtual) - 3:15-6:15pm
12 - End of 3rd qtr.
15 - Beginning of 4th qtr
19 - Designated food day & selling Little Debbie's for $1
22-26 - Spring Break
This button will take you to a folder that has all of our older editions from this school year.