C & I Update
Explore. Learn. Thrive. 2-8-19
PCBH needs your feedback for the Mental Health Services Act
Good afternoon Community Partners,
We are seeking input on community mental health priorities as part of the Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) 2018-19 Annual Update community planning process. Please share with clients and families, staff, and interested community stakeholders. We’re gathering survey data through February 15th.
There are multiple ways to complete the survey:
- Click on this link to complete the web-based survey - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P7HBMMX;
- visit http://www.countyofplumas.com/DocumentCenter/View/19618, print, and return a completed paper survey;
- stakeholders may visit any Wellness Center or the Courthouse Annex to fill out the survey;
- or contact me to request delivery by mail.
Please feel free to call or e-mail me should you have any questions.
Thanks very much,
Plumas County Behavioral Health
New Driver Education Online Course
Communication- Are you a Remind.com user?
This is a great opportunity to begin using Aeries Communications- a text messaging service added to our Aeries Suite this year. This is a great tool as it pulls from current Aeries data, so there is no additional data entry needed- all that is needed is for the parent mobile number to be in Aeries.
It is available now when you log in- on the left, near the top you'll see "Communications." See the .pdf below for information and instructions.
Changes to Advanced Placement for 2019-2020
Help us share the great things going on around our district!
Technology Integration Training Opportunities
2018-2019 Grading Period Calendars
2/12 Instructional Leadership Team Meeting, 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m., Room 26, QHS
2/13 CTE Vertical Team Meeting, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Room 26, QHS
2/13 Board Meeting, 4:00-8:00 p.m., District Office
2/14 Electives Vertical Team Meeting, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., Room 26, QHS
2/14 CSEA 193, 10 a.m.-1 p.m., District Office Conference Room
2/18-2/22 February Break-No School
2/26 SPED Meeting, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., District Office Conference Room
1. Visit the link above: (This has been updated on our websites as well.)
2. Select "Submit a ticket"
3. Click on your site: Example PHS or CES, depending on which site you need us to assist you in.
4. Fill in ticket details and confirm the 5 digit code before submitting your work request.
Please Note: Previous work orders did not migrate over to the new system, so we ask that you please create new tickets moving forward so that our Team can assist you in a timely manner, as we revisit your sites in the coming weeks.
TK/K- 6th Grade ELA
Curriculum and Instructional Services
Assistant Superintendent, Instructional Services
@kristymwarren on Twitter
@PlumasUSD on Twitter