September 28, 2018
Spirit Week Dress Up Days!
SAVE THE DATE!
- September 28- CCHS Float Building begins
- September 29 - Fall Family Fun Day @ CUES Football Field, 5:00-9:30 pm
- October 3 - Count Day
- October 3 - Elementary PTO meeting @ CES, 6:00 pm
- October 5 - Homecoming Parade, 5 pm
- October 5 - Homecoming Game Vs. Dundee, 7 pm
- October 6 - CCHS Homecoming Dance, 8:00-11:00 pm
- October 10 - Elementary Picture Day
- October 10 - Walk or Bike to School - Elementary Schools
- October 10 - CCHS Parent Teacher Conferences, 5:00-8:00 pm
- October 11 - CCJH Parent-Teacher Conferences, 5:00-8:00 pm
- October 11 - Internet Safety Parent Night 7th-12th grade, CCHS Library, 6:30-7:30 pm
- October 11 - Options HS Picture Day
- October 12 - Half Day of School
- October 15 - No School for Students
- October 16 - College and Career Expo, 9:30-11:00 am
- October 18 - Fall Band Concert, CCHS Auditorium, 7:00 pm
- October 24 - NJHS Induction, 7:00 pm
- October 25 - Blood Dive at CCHS
- October 25 - Fall Choir Concert, CCHS Auditorium, 7:00 pm
- October 26 - Junior High Dance, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- November 1 - Fall Academic Awards (Grades 10-12), 6:00 pm
- November 12-16 - Elementary School Book Fair
- November 16 - Book Bingo @ CES, 6-8 pm
- November 16-18 - CCHS Fall Musical, The Adams Family
Fall Family Fun Day
- Petting Zoo, pony rides, vendor booths, shopping cart parade, movie at dark, and many other activities!
Entry fee: $5 per person. All proceeds will help fund the CES Playground makeover.
Contact Lindsey Schiel at 517-745-9036 with any questions.
Need to borrow money for college?
Senior Trip to New York City
September 24, 2018
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Payments for the trip are due next Monday, October 1st.
The cost of the trip, for quad occupancy, is $699.00 per person. Single, double, and triple occupancy are also available at a higher rate.
Travel insurance is available for those who wish to purchase it, but it is not required. There is also a $15.00 per person tip that we will collect with the last payment for the driver and our tour guide.
To help offset the cost of the trip, we are offering a Scratch Card Fundraiser. The first 22 families that hand in their registration form(s) and deposit(s) to me will get one card for free. After that, each card costs $10.00. They need to be ordered, so I will need to know how many you would like as soon as possible. Scratch cards will earn you a minimum of $150.00 off your trip. If you have any ideas for additional fundraisers, please let me know.
If you need financial assistance, a scholarship MAY be available for you. Please contact me for more information. I can be reached by emailing Robyn.Hall@myeagles.org.
CCJH End of Year Detroit Trip
First payment due October 5th!
Contact Mrs. Hall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to submit your payment.