August 31st: First Day of School
With a recap of Elem, JH & HS Orientation information
First Day of School (Half Day)
Inshallah we can't wait to see you all tomorrow, Monday, August 31st 2020 for our first day of school!
- Monday: School hours 8:20 -11:30 am.
- ALL students are invited to come (remote students as well). If you are a remote student and do NOT wish to join for the first half day then please come at 3:30 pm to pick up your device.
- Temp Checks and Health Intake forms will be required at drop off. They can start as early as 8:05 am.
- Follow the guidance of staff members who will direct you to your drop off area where temperature checks and health intakes will be performed based on grades. Prek to 6th grade will be dropped off on the West Side (Oketo Ave) of the building. 7th to 12th grade will be dropped off on the East Side (Odell Ave) of the building.
- Masks must be worn properly on your face at all times indoors.
- Elementary students can be out of uniform.
- JH/HS can come wearing their uniform, a long skirt or abaya.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- As a precautionary measure please refrain from hugging and getting close to your classmates, teachers and each other.
We ask that all of our students, Staff, parents, and community work together for the safety, health and success of students and school.
Please be aware that if any member of your immediate family has traveled outside of Illinois and has had contact with your child or has been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, your child must self quarantine for 14 days or get a COVID-19 test and present a negative test result before returning to school.
We are so excited to see you!
In case you missed the Virtual Orientation
Technology Schedules & Lunch
Video for the Elementary Orientation
Elementary Virtual Orientation
Video for the JH & HS Orientation
Aqsa School HS Virtual Orientation August 29, 2020