Grand River Prep Weekly Newsletter
Parent/Teacher Conferences are almost here! Teachers are looking forward to speaking with you about your student and his/her progress made so far this semester. Below are the dates and times conferences will take place.
Thursday, November 3rd.
Conferences begin at 12:30 pm and end at 8:00 pm.
Students have a ½ day with dismissal at 11:55 am.
Friday, November 4th.
Conferences begin at 8:00 am and end at 3:00 pm.
Students do not have school.
All conferences must be scheduled online. The online sign-up is now open and will remain open until Wednesday, November 2nd at 12:00 pm. Please use the following link to sign up: https://ptcfast.com/schools/Grand_River_Prep
A link to the conference site will also be available on the Grand River Prep website: www.grandriverprep.com. When you arrive at the homepage, click on "announcements" to find the link. If you are without Internet services, please feel free to come to the main office and sign up on one of our computers made available for conference sign-up.
Titan Parent Crew
Are you looking for ways to be more involved here at school? Would you like to support GRP staff and students in meaningful ways? Please sign up for our Titan Parent Crew. We will place you on a Parent Crew email list and let you know when there are opportunities for parents here at the school! Please contact Michelle Lawrence for more info.
Model U.N. Blood Drive!
Costa Rica Students & Parents!
We will be having an informational meeting on Thursday, October 27 at 6 pm for parents and students who are attending the Costa Rica trip. This meeting is very important, as we will be covering big topics such as passports, travelers insurance, fundraising opportunities and more. If you or your child can not attend, please email Elizabeth Streb at firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting will be held in Mrs. Streb's classroom (RM 112) and should last about an hour.
Hope to see you there!
From the Guidance Counselors
- Application Mania! See Ms. Van Skiver or Mrs. Franks if you missed this event!
- Paying for College Nights: Oct. 19th@ Grand River, Oct. 20th@ Wellspring - both @ 6:30pm
- Aquinas College Fair: Oct. 20th - Remember to turn in permission slips!
- Scholarship Strategies Workshop: Oct. 24th @ Grand River, 3pm
Michigan College Application Week!
- Andrews University (code: MCAN2016)
- Calvin College (ends Nov. 15th)
- Davenport University (MUST be on a Friday in October)
- Baker College (waived all through October)
- Eastern Michigan University (code: MCAW)
- Saginaw Valley (code: AMARMCAN)