Keyless Pro Reviews
What can the keyboard really do? Here is the test.
What is Keyless Pro?
The special feature of Keyless Pro is the interesting fact that this is a laser keyboard that works in English QWERTY style. This Bluetooth virtual keyboard emits a light-emitting keyboard on your desk in the form of light, which works just like any other ordinary physical keyboard, but not in German but in British style à la QWERTY. There is also an integrated mouse.
Why do I need this laser keyboard?
This particular Bluetooth virtual keyboard is above all a space-saving affair, as it does not consume unnecessary space and "comes out" as a laser only in a small box that is easy to stow. Furthermore, you can set up this laser keyboard with QWERTY function anywhere and is not only applicable to British and their language. For games or other purposes, this keyboard from Keyless Pro is a particularly inventive keyboard and it also has a mouse function. Previous keyboards may have had their day with this laser keyboard.
Keyless Pro review and recommendation
Many keyboards that are on ordinary PCs take a lot of space away and stand together with the PC and the drive and the mouse quite in the way and occupy almost the whole desk. With the Keyless Pro Laser Keyboard, it is now possible for you to use this space elsewhere and just have this little box with your PC and the drive at your desk. Keyboard and mouse are assembled by Keyless Pro and you will soon feel an improvement in the handling of this keyboard over your previous bulkier keyboard.
Keyless Pro technical facts
For more information, the following technical details about this particular keyboard are certainly worth your while:
- English QWERTY keyboard layout. Spanner size and shortcut keys are available in full size for easy operation.
- The integrated projector also has a mouse function.
- Convenient and easy operation of the Bluetooth wireless connection and USB interface.
- Mobility and comfort are ensured by a built-in lithium-ion polymer battery.
- The device is compatible with the latest operating systems for Windows XP and higher / Windows Phone 7 and higher / iOS8 and higher / Android 4.0 and higher / Mac OS X and higher.
- Type: Keyboard Projector / Laser Keyboard.
- Light source: red infrared light.
- Keyboard layout: approx. 19 mm in the British QWERTY layout.
- Position of the keyboard: approx. 90 mm away from the projector.
- Projection area: Opaque (does not have a reflection plane).
- Recognition rate: more than 350 words / minute
- Battery capacity: Integrated lithium-ion battery, 700 mAh (maximum) at 3.7 volts.
- Charging power: USB power adapter / more than 5V 1000mA.
- Input current: 1000 mAh (maximum).
- Output voltage: DC 5V
- Output current: 1000mAh
- Bluetooth version: V3.0, HID profile version 1.0
- Frequency range: 2402 - 2480 MHz
- Channel number: 79
- Modulation System: For GFSK
- Weight approx. 139g
1 projection keyboard
1 USB cable
1 user manual
Important notes on handling and safety precautions:
- Due to the fact that this Bluetooth virtual keyboard emits infrared rays, this strong radiation of reflected or even direct sunlight (or of tungsten, halogen or incandescent lighting) can lead to severe operational errors of the device.
- Although this product falls within the Class 2 rating, for safety reasons, you should not place your eyes directly under infrared rays or projection rays.
- Keep the unit away from sources of heat and do not expose it to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you use the product in locations where extreme or sudden temperature changes may occur, there is a risk of malfunction.
- It may damage the product and void the warranty if you put too much weight on it.
- Always use the dedicated Micro USB cable included with this device to prevent possible damage and to ensure safety.
Keyless Pro test and quality features
This innovative virtual Bluetooth keyboard is a high-quality alternative to the classic keyboards on the market due to its British QWERTY functionality and its compatibility with a number of portable devices, even though this keyboard can not write umlauts like "ä, ö, ü" because there is no such thing in English.
Keyless Pro opinions and experiences
In general, this particular Bluetooth virtual keyboard with QWERTY feature is quite helpful in everyday life and is also a space-saving alternative to traditional keyboards. On the one hand, the only negative points are the danger of laser radiation, which can be detrimental to your eyes. And on the other hand, only words or letters can be written with the keyboard, which are also available in British (QWERTY). Umlauts such as "ä, ö, ü" thus do not occur and must either be rewritten by "ae, oe, ue" or omitted altogether.
A user of this innovative keyboard describes that it works great in principle. However, the too bright light makes the keyboard illegible. It is easily possible to trigger a key twice. This bothers especially with the shift key, if he wanted to write a lot. The anchor point is not always in the middle of the button. To press the space key, he almost had to tap on the row of keys above. With a little practice, writing would certainly become a bit more fluid.
It would be useful for short texts. Writing on different surfaces also works very well. For long text, these little things would have to be improved, then he could use it like an ordinary keyboard. This is just like new products. For travel, this is already an alternative.
Another user writes that he uses this Bluetooth virtual keyboard with mouse primarily for games and the like. As a result, the keyboard factor has often bothered him since he needed a keyboard to enter codes and the ESC key. That's why he thinks that this virtual Bluetooth keyboard, which works better than keyboards that are part of the purchase of a PC, is great. In his view, cell phones and tablets should have something installed.
Where can I buy Keyless Pro?
The Keyless Pro Virtual Bluetooth Keyboard is easy to get online from the manufacturer and get a discount of up to 50% off your order and a free delivery to your home. In addition, you can get one of them for free when you buy two devices and even buy two of them for free!
Who is the provider of the product?
According to the manufacturer, the following information about this is provided for customer questions about specific products and must be in English:
Narva Mnt 7 Tallinn
Homepage: https://shop.hyperstech.com/ *
International: +44 20 3808 9234 (available 24/7).
Brazil: +552135003992 (from Mondays to Fridays from 9 am to 2 pm reachable after Brazilian time, GMT-5)
E-mail Customer Service: support (at) hyperstech (dot) com