capitalize on the glories of Google to collaborate digitally
Tutorial: A Guide to Google Classroom (2015)
- Log into your district Google account (g.birdvilleschools.net) and then access Google Classroom.
- Click here to read the steps to setting up a Google Classroom.
- If you are a visual learner, you might want to watch the set-up videos above.
- The first time you set up a Classroom, the program will walk you through a TOUR with clickable tags that describe each function.
- Because Google Classroom assignments "stream", some teachers like to create separate Google Classrooms for individual units. This keeps all of the information, resources, and assignments together and searchable. This makes each Google Classroom like a course module.
- When an assignment is posted in the stream, a Google Calendar is created that will show students due dates in their view.
- The ABOUT tab is a great place to put resources, videos, and links that students can access easily throughout the year.
- Go to your Google Account and then open Google Classroom.
- Click on the JOIN A CLASS at the top and enter the class code: oox2vhg
A Quick Look at The New Google Classroom iPad App
Click here to read blog about Google Classroom.
This blog explains the differences between Google Sites, Classroom, and Blogger.