Econ: End of Semester
Ms Goodman-November 16th
Grades are updated!
Check carefully and let me know if you have any questions. The Discussion grades will be updated on Tuesday.
Prepare thoroughly! Best of luck to everyone!
Milestone EOC and Finals
If you are a public school student you take a Milestone EOC at your f2f school Contact your facilitator/counselor to schedule your Milestone EOCs. Private school and home school students take the course final exam on December 2nd.
Grades are updated!
November 16th - Check with counselor to verify your Milestone EOC date (public school students(
November 23-27 Thanksgiving Break
November 30th - Last day to turn in bonus and remediation Items
December 1 - Last day to turn in late work for November 19th Benchmark
December 2nd - Final Exams for private and home school students
Final Exams for Private and Home School Students
· Once the exam opens it must be completed within the time-frame allotted for your course. Please check this and be sure you have enough time to complete the exam PRIOR to opening it.
· There are NO extensions. There are NO exemptions.
· Be sure that you complete your exams using a trusty computer with a trusty connection – NO EXCUSES!!!
· You need to make sure you have the latest Java version and latest browser version, preferably Chrome or Firefox.
· Objective Final Exam (20%) The objective final exam (multiple choice) is a cumulative exam covering all of the material covered this semester. The format of the exam is very similar to the exams you are used to taking. To prepare for the exam, use any notes you have, take a look at the review sections of the content, and listen to corresponding Synchronous Sessions. Revisit your assignments for all units as well as re-read the quiz and test feedback (very useful). See your Course News for more review items.
Public School students must contact their facilitators to learn the date and time of their Milestone EOC.
How do I bring my grade up?
- Complete all course work remaining
- Review for the final exam which counts 20% of your grade
- Look in course news for bonus and remediation opportunities. When you see "Show All" select it and continuing reading. Submit by November 30th at midnight.
- View synchronous sessions. Each one contains a bonus and remediation item.
- Submit bonus work to the dropboxes for the the module which corresponds to the content topic for your work.
- Take screen shots of your domain test scores on Usatestprep. Be sure to include your name, the name of the test, and the score in your capture. Submit the image to the dropbox where you want the 10% bonus to go.
- Earn one test replacement grade with a high USATESPREP benchmark score. Practice with exercises, games, and domain tests prior to taking the benchmark. Submit a screen shot of your score to the bonus dropbox that corresponds to the module for which you are requesting a replacement.
Last Benchmark Nov 19th
Personal Finance on USATESTPREP
Personal Finance Economics
- Creditworthiness (02:35)
- Investment: Risk v. Reward (01:44)
- Role of Banks (01:43)
- Inflation: Pros and Cons (03:17)
- Progressive Tax (01:43)
- Skills for Success (01:41)
- Interest: Different Types (02:08)
- Proportional Taxes (01:21)
- Types of Insurance (01:27)
- Investing in Education (01:27)
- Regressive Tax (02:06)
- Using Credit (01:56)